Relax! We'll Drive.
Sun Metro has implemented four exclusive routes to offer El Paso’s Westside commuters an easy way around the GO 10 traffic.
Commuters can skip back-to-back congestion and take advantage of Sun Metro's award-winning service. These routes create a seamless connection between Westside neighborhoods and the Mesa Brio to get passengers to their final destination.
Routes 91, 92 & 93 also offer convenient ‘flag down’ service and will allow passengers to come aboard and get off at safe intersections and mid-blocks.
Check out the routes below:
- Route 90 – Westside/Eastside Express
- This express route features limited stops and free parking for fast travel around the city. A total of four locations are serviced: Westside/Northgate/Eastside Transfer Centers, and Harvest Christian Center.
- Route 91 – Bartlett/Centennial Circulator
- This route offers service between the Westside Transfer Center and the Bartlett/Bishop Flores area.
- Route 92 – Resler/Loma de Cristo Circulator
- This route offers service from the Brio Station located on Mesa & Resler and continues onto the Brisa Del Mar area.
- Route 93 – Thunderbird Circulator
- This route offers service from the Brio Station on Mesa & Balboa and continues onto the Broadmoor area.
We're also using smaller buses through the neighborhood streets for easier access. Expect to see these buses* driving through your neighborhood.
* Note: Excludes buses designated as LIFT vehicles.