Sun Metro Service Impacts for Veterans Day Parade and Veterans Day
El PASO, Texas – Sun Metro passengers will experience some changes on select routes for this year’s Veterans Parade but service will run on a regular schedule for both Fixed Route and LIFT paratransit services on Veterans Day.
Veterans Day Parade: Saturday, November 9, 2019 with service impacts expected to be in place until 1 p.m., depending on the length and pace of the parade. Sun Metro supervisors will be monitoring the area to assist passengers as needed.
Fixed Route service impacts beginning at 9:00 a.m.
- Affected routes: 4, 55, 61, 62 & 66
Fixed Route service impacts beginning at 10:00 a.m.
- Affected routes: 33 & 59
Alameda Brio service impacts will begin at 9:00 a.m.
- Service at Texas (outbound) between Campbell & Cotton will be temporarily suspended
El Paso Streetcar service impacts will begin at 10:00 a.m.
- Service will be temporarily suspended on the downtown. The uptown loop will proceed with regular service.
Veterans Day: Monday, November 11, 2019 Fixed Route and LIFT paratransit services will operate on a regular weekday schedule.
The administrative offices will be closed Monday in observation of the holiday and return to regular scheduled hours on Tuesday, November 12. Sun Metro’s customer service line, 915.212.3333, will be available between 6 a.m. and 8 p.m. on Monday.
Sun Metro ticket offices will be open at the following locations:
- Eastside Transfer Center, 1165 Sunmount: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Robert E. McKee Five Points Transfer Center, 2830 Montana: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Bert Williams Downtown Santa Fe Transfer Center, 601 Santa Fe: 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.