Safety and Security
If you see something, say something!
Sun Metro is committed to getting you to your destination safely, but we need your help. We encourage our passengers to help be an extra pair of eyes and ears, and be on the alert for suspicious behavior and packages.
Report any of the following suspicious activities or packages to a coach operator, a transit supervisor or a police officer. You can also call our customer service line at (915)212.3333. If it is an emergency, call 911.
say something if you see someone is…
- loitering or tampering with an unattended bus
- secretively taking pictures of transit facilities, underpasses or bridges
- visibly showing signs of nervousness or sweating excessively
- carrying spray bottles or aerosol canisters
- inappropriate clothing that is excessively baggy or too heavy in warm weather
- a package in an out-of-the-way location
- someone in the act of abandoning a package and then quickly walking away
- unusual attached batteries, wires, tanks, bottles or bags that might contain chemicals
- a suspicious cloud, mist, gas, vapor, odor or seeping fluid
- someone showing signs of illness or distress